What are the physiologic and behavioral costs of getting lean? There’s people all over the internet trying to sell you the vision of getting as lean as possible, but what are the actual costs to getting that lean? The big question is this – when you start getting under a certain percentage, what are the significant tradeoffs you’re going to start seeing?
It’s important to pay attention and consider these costs because getting lean the right way will save you from feeling absolutely miserable and keep you actually enjoying your training in the process. Listen in to learn how lean is too lean and how you can actually get lean the right way.
- Follow Erin Murray here: https://www.instagram.com/erinsuncommoneats/
- Follow Ryan L’Ecuyer here: https://www.instagram.com/lacurefit/
- Follow James Cerbie here: https://www.instagram.com/jamescerbie/
- Follow Rebel here: https://www.instagram.com/therebelperformance/
- Join our Rebel FB group here: https://bit.ly/3KfGk6A
- Want to learn more about the Rebel Performance Training Team? Click here to chat with our team: http://m.me/rebelperf
- Claim your no-risk trial to work with me and my team privately here: https://jamescerbie.com/
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 ways we can help you unlock total package strength, physique, and athleticism (without being in pain or getting beaten down by injuries).
1. Listen to the podcast.
We release a new episode every Sunday evening where we break down what to do in and outside the gym to help you become the total package (and perform pain-free) – Click here to listen.
2. Buy a pre-made program.
Looking for an expertly crafted training program minus the coaching and camaraderie? Then go here.
3. Claim your no-risk trial.
Want to work directly with me and my team to find your peak performance, train pain-free, and become a total package athlete in 90 days? Then reply “trial” to this email and I’ll send you all the details. Oh, and here’s a bunch of reviews if you want to know what real humans think of working with us.